View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
katar - Art of Sacrifice game 4 [12:31] 
Video Manager

Post katar - Art of Sacrifice game 4 [12:31]
Poster: katar
Rating Class: Expert (2000-2200) | Videos Made: 83
Login or register to rate this video...
Not Rated Yet!

Video Tags: sacrifice spielmann

Video Download: Login or register to download this video for your iPhone/iPod Touch

Like (Login Required)
Be the first to like this video!

Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:44 am
Premium Member
Premium Member

Rating Class: Class D (1200-1400)
Post Re: katar - Art of Sacrifice game 4 [12:31]
katar

"Incidental side effect"... I like that! This is all I hope for from my videos too since my primary objective it to improve my game through self analysis and trial and error. Though I would much prefer insightful feedback from real folks and since I have been getting less of it lately, I am afraid I must rely on some Fritz kibitzer assistance. I am also considering some live coaching.

I am happy to say I have watched all of your series so far, even though the games and concepts are little over my head. It's nice to have "bite sized" video lengths for quick consumption, but I am afaid the content may take a little while for me to assimilate. Understanding these great moves after careful study is one thing, finding them in a real game, for me, is quite another. I will say that watching these beautiful moves are inspiring at any level. I am still hopeful that I will aquire some knowledge through the "proximity principle"...lol!

Like Bullrock mentioned in the first video, "should see" might be reserved for the better players, while "might see" or "hopefully you might see" be reserved for others, or should I say, for me :)

Well Done! Thanks for sharing your studies with us!

KB :)

PS: Since I play the Bogo/Nimzo Indian Defence, I am at least a little familier with the guys Name and opening; however, it doesn't mean I know how to pronounce it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efim_Bogoljubov

Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]