View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
thechesser - CVTV V Tourney Rd 3 Chesser vs Eimaj [51:43] 
Video Manager

Post thechesser - CVTV V Tourney Rd 3 Chesser vs Eimaj [51:43]
Poster: thechesser
Rating Class: Class B (1600-1800) | Videos Made: 134
Login or register to rate this video...
Average Rating: 4.00 (2)

This is half of a dual commentary. Other half: eimaj - CVTV(5) R3: thechesser v eimaj

Video Download: Login or register to download this video for your iPhone/iPod Touch

Like (Login Required)
Liked By: eimaj

Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:28 pm
Premium Member
Premium Member

Rating Class: Class A (1800-2000)
Post Re: thechesser - CVTV V Tourney Rd 3 Chesser vs Eimaj [51:43
I felt out of sorts throughout the game, yet somehow played ok I think - according to the computer at least. OK so Black blundered about into a lost then perhaps saving and finally drawn position - time took it's toll.

Your sound makes it difficult sometimes to follow - and what is that music? (strangely appealing)

You kept (very reasonably) criticising my excessive early consumption of time, and I hold my hands up, fair enough, guilty as charged!
However, useful for you I think, is to appreciate that you didn't use your time effectively at crucial points - you should have won this game.

It seems to me that you perhaps play too much speed chess, and I too little.
I may be wrong of course.

...Rh1 - outrageous good fortune! "Too bad I cannot take the Knight". Well spotted. Not at all intended - I hold my hand up for that, I was lucky.

Thanks for the game, gl for the rest of the tourney =)

Last edited by eimaj on Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:45 pm
King

Rating Class: Class B (1600-1800)
Post Re: thechesser - CVTV V Tourney Rd 3 Chesser vs Eimaj [51:43
looks like the sound doesn't work nicely in my videos :(, the "music" is from this video on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCX4M-tM9Ak, i think the music is called "Darkness On The Edge Of Power"

i did rush my moves because my patience doesn't work nicely when i have to do one thing for 40 minutes, that's exactly what happened in the game me against fuzion, i totally lost my patience. Maybe i would try better.
i do prefer speed chess games, and i think you should keep at least 7 minutes on the clock when the middle-endgame, i think you could've won the game if you had more time.
i agree with that i play too much speed chess, this game i played fast has another reason, i knew you play slow so try to give you even less time to think (if i think more, you would have more time to think, if i think less, i could make you use your time more, and meanwhile i can think when you are making your move.

Good Game no matter what happened, gl in the future.

Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]