ECF Grade:140, ICC: 1850+
"I'm always trying to improve the quality of my videos, so please leave feedback, 'likes' and ratings and I will do my best to improve. I try to gain insight into the reasoning behind chess moves and then share my insight with others." - Sarciness, 2011
ICC Team 45 45 League (51)
A 6-round team competition Time control 45 mins+45 sec/move, Nov-Dec 2011
- R1: Black in a Tarrasch vs. 1790
- R2: White in a Vienna Gambit vs. 1380
- R3: Black in a Reti vs. 1950
- R4: White in a Vienna Gambit vs. 1550
- R5: Black in a Two Knights vs. 1720
- R6: White in a Yugoslav Attack (Sicilian Dragon) vs. 1790
Peterborough Club Championship 'B' Division
R3 Still to do.
CVTV Tournament IV
A 5-round tournament lovingly organised by GentleWhisper. Time control 15 mins+15 sec/move, Nov 2010-Jan 2011
- Black vs. kamus in a Caro-Kann (odd Panov-Botvinnik attack) ----- R1----- Opening analysis based on the game after 6...e5!?
R2 still to do.
- White vs. eimaj in a Benko with 5. f3!? ----- R3 ----- eimaj's counterpart video
- White vs. Whis in a Slav Defence - R4
- White vs. Fox in an unorthodox Nimzowitsch Defence ----- R5 -----Fox's counterpart video
4- game match versus Schumi
A longplay match, arranged through the CVTV forum. Opponent rated at 1859 FICS, 90 mins+30 sec/move, played November 2010 (unfinished)
- R1- Black in a Scandanavian (Schiller Variation- Qd6) 44:31
- R2- White in an English Opening with b3 18:03
- R3- Black in a Caro-Kann 16:43
R4- unfortunately, Schumi defaulted- didn't show and didn't reply to messages.
Jessie Gilbert Celebration 2010
A live swiss tournament played at a time control of 75 mins+30 sec/move. Played in Couldson, London in August 2010
- B vs. P. Kelly (162) R1/Intro 57:41 - An odd Benko Gambit.
- W vs. C.Foster (125) R2 27:21 - An exciting gambit vs the Scandanavian!
- B vs. T.Crouch (133) R3 31:37 - A Nf6 Scandanavian.
- W vs. H.Curtis (131) R4 50:38 - The b4-gambit declined.
- B vs. P. Braithwaite (037) R5 17:40 - How to play vs. weaker opponents.
- B vs. C. Rogal (142) R6 12:59 - How not to play chess!
- W vs. D.Warner (129) R2 20:10 - An Alapin Sicilian goes smoothly!
- A Simple Kinda Caro-Kann 12:14 - A 25/0 FICS game illustrating the Classical C-K.