Zibbit Live Commentaries
Catalan - Some Catalan games started out 1.Nf3 but transpose
Slav and semi-Slav
- Zibbit - LB-24: W vs El-Marmalade(GM) - Interesting doubled pawn idea in the Tarrasch borrowed from Curtains!
- Zibbit - LB-3: W vs Chessstud(IM) - Yes, this is Zibbit vs. Curtains. Watch the "clash of titans" !
Closed Sicilian Reversed structures - (Anti KID)
- Zibbit - LB-54: W vs Mamosta(IM) - A slight mixup of lines. I don't play like this vs ..Bg4 now that I have studied the Reti a little more.
- Zibbit - LB-53: W vs onegood, Caro-Kan - Being in the mood for an aggressive attacking game, Zibbit starts out with 1.e4! ... and faces the Caro-Kann *D'oh* (Exchange Variation 4.Ne5)
- Zibbit - LB-20: B vs Kirlian(IM) - By transposition 1.e4 c5 2.Nf3 e6 3.d3
- Zibbit - LB-16: B vs vutru - Anti Benoni line early Nc3
- Zibbit - LB-37: B vs Ernani(FM) - Hedgehog, became Benoni structure
- Zibbit - LB-65: B vs Variance - The legendary Variance game...if you haven't seen it, check it out now!!
Trompowsky, Torre and such lines
1.d4-d5 early deviations
A Dzindzi line: 1.d4 g6 2.c4 Bg7 3.Nc3 c5 4.d5 Bxc3 5.bxc3 f5
vs c4/Nf3 and minor flank openings
ChessCube Live Blitz