View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:04 pm

[ 1 post ] 
Curtains OLD videos (all videos before L540) - PLEASE READ!! 
Premium Member
Premium Member

Rating Class: International Master
 Curtains OLD videos (all videos before L540) - PLEASE READ!!
As you can see, all of my old videos now cost 1 credit to purchase. This will be changed soon when I have the capabilities. I will make a large number of them free for all, and I will make all games against GM's 2 credits. Note that I am just waiting on the ability to make these changes. Also note that anyone who previously made a combined total of 10 comments in those old video threads, gets to watch them for free forever.

However, if you are going to purchase my videos, I would recommend buying the new ones (L541 and later). In the old ones, sometimes I didn't take them as seriously as maybe I should have, so while there are some that are loved by many people, it's also a bit hit or miss and some of them I may just be totally uninterested.

So buy the old ones if you'd like, but understand that I do not personally vouch for the instructional/entertainment quality of every single one. All videos after 541 are taken extremely seriously. Thank you!

Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:45 pm
   [ 1 post ]